Transport and logistics sector’s Green Transport Roadmap
Finland’s path towards lowering emissions from road transport by 2030 and 2045
Transport and logistics sector’s Green Transport Roadmap Finland’s path towards lowering emissions from road transport by 2030 and 2045
- In 2020 Government of Finland prepared several sector-specific roadmaps to low-carbon operation in cooperation with the sector's operators
- In the transport sector, the field of actors is wide because transport is by nature derived demand
- Business organisationsof transport sector have also drawn up their own roadmap in order to assess the most effective measures to reduce emissions.
- Roadmap sets out the transport and logistics sector’s view of the steps that need to be taken in Finland to achieve the targets agreed for lowering emissions from road transport
- The roadmap is a collaboration of the Finnish Central Organisationfor Motor Trade and Repairs, the Association of Automobile Industry in Finland, the Finnish Bus and Coach Association, the Association of Automotive Technical Societies in Finland, Finnish Transport and Logistics, and the Finnish Taxi Owners’ Federation.
- Roadmap was handed over to the Ministerof Transport and Communications Timo Harakka at 26.5.2020.